The Hiring procedure included 2 rounds:
- Technical Round (45min)
- Teaching Round (30min)
1) In the preliminary, the job interviewer asked me if I had a previous experience in Artificial intelligence, about my tasks next he asked me to execute Linear Regression to transform Celsius to fahrenheit and print its output on a Celsius worth, its obstruct, and slope.
Next, he asked me standard Artificial intelligence and Data Science concerns and you need to type it on Google doc precisely the method you would compose for a trainee:
- What is L1 and L2 regularization?
- What is the dropout layer?
- What is the main limitation theorem?
- What are the methods to prevent overfitting in Choice Tree?
- How does splitting take place in Choice Tree?
2) In the next round, you are offered 3 subjects (Choice Tree, Backpropagation, PCA) and choose one subject to prepare and teach the job interviewer. ** You are not offered much time to prepare **
I picked Choice Tree and ready slides for it. You can teach on a composing pad too.
Generally after you teach the job interviewer, he created some follow-up concerns like why do we utilize log2 in the Entropy formula?
How do you manage information with Choice Tree if it has both mathematical and Category information?
Is Choice Tree parametric or non-parametric?
and some concerns associated with the slides I prepared.
This round tests more how you manage follow-up concerns and not what you address