Peaceful need not be dull. Remodelista editors shared examples of soft style today– and each is easily sensational.
Above: The earthy cooking area of a nation estate in Puglia. Photography by Salva Lopez, thanks to Andrew Trotter Studio, from Casolare Scarani in Puglia by Studio Andrew Trotter
Above: Interior windows: a style do. Photo thanks to The Modern Home, from Obtained Light: The Appeal of Interior Glass Doors and Windows, Shaker Edition
Above: Handcrafted fabric lights? Yes, please. Photo by means of Chamusquina, from ” Light Filtered by Material”: Ethereal, Eco-Minded Lights by a Little Workshop in Spain
Above: A tranquil corner of a grand hotel in the Highlands. Photo by Beth Evans, from Boath Home: A Blank Canvas for Creatives in the Scottish Highlands
- Cooking Area of the Week: An Innovative Couple’s Ikea Hack in Black and White, Tiled Kitchen Consisted Of
- Things of Desire: A Wood Tray Made from Fallen Trees
- 10 Easy Pieces: Modern Deck-Mounted Bath Faucets
- Steal This Appearance: An Alpine Apartment Or Condo in Vals, Switzerland
- Can Minimalism and 5 Kids Co-Exist? A Style Couple’s Child-Friendly, Clutter-Free House
- Now Appreciating: Practical Danish Cooking Area Fabrics and More from Oyoy
You require to login or register to see and handle your bookmarks.